This 90 minute class focuses on Vaginal Birth Postpartum Recovery with pelvic health therapists Jessica Reale and Sara Reardon and special guest Ginger Garner, PT, DPT, ATC, LAT.
The course includes:
- Pelvic floor muscle anatomy and changes that occur following pregnancy and birth
- Early postpartum through fourth trimester recovery tips, optimal body mechanics when lifting, feeding and carrying your babies, and guidance on returning to sex and exercise safely and painfree
- An easy self-assessment to identify problems like diastasis rectus and pelvic floor weakness using
- Review of perineal tear healing and steps to perform self scar massage
- Demonstration on an easy movement sequence that fits into early motherhood life
[The content of this course is educational in nature and does not replace seeing a pelvic health therapist for in-person assessment and treatment.]