Periods are a part of life. Why not have strategies to make them better?
Join Sara Reardon, PT, Jessica Reale, PT and guest expert Niko Gaffga, MD as we discuss:
- Components of the Menstrual Cycle
- Common Pre-menstrual symptoms
- Bleeding: What's normal, what's not?
- Cups, Pads, Tampons & More-- how to manage bleeding
- Self-care strategies to optimize your period
- Tips & exercises to help painful cramps
- When to seek help!
[The content of this course is educational in nature and does not replace seeing a pelvic health therapist or a medical doctor for in-person assessment and treatment. ]